Hi, Im Britt!
Welcome to my lupus blog! I am a lupus warrior who is on a mission to spread awareness and inspiration to those living with lupus.
I currently work as a graphic designer and digital marketer for an advertising agency by day and am a passionate blogger by night. I recently became a contributor on The Mighty, where I hope to spread even more awareness and hope to those living with an autoimmune disease.
I was diagnosed with lupus in April of 2016 after many years of suffering from various symptoms. I have learned many things over the last few years and look to share my lupus blog life with others!
I am also diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia and Fibromyalgia. In November of 2019, I was recently diagnosed with Stage 1 Clear Cell Renal Cell Carcinoma and proud to say that I am cancer free at this time!
I am a wife- serious kudos to my husband for somehow dealing with me for almost 14 years 🙂 and I am the mom of two wonderful boys.
I love exploring new places and new food! I am a serious coffee addict and have a newfound love for life.
You can read more about my lupus life here:
- Lupus Corner: Britt Clark- My Story
- Lupus Lyfe: My Kidney Cancer Story
- Lupus Lyfe: Lupus and Trigeminal Neuralgia
Join me on this lupus adventure and welcome to my Lupus Lyfe!
- I have proudly served as an Admin since 2018 for what I personally believe is the best lupus support group on Facebook.
- Lupus Warriors SLE Support Group was founded by inspirational lupus warrior and advocate Venissa Pillay. She is an amazing woman who works incredibly hard to provide a safe and informational lupus support group. With over 25k members worldwide, if you are looking for a legit support group for lupus, join her group! I would love to see you there!
- As of 2019, I am a Lupus Patient Leader for WEGO Health.
2019 Nominated for:
Looking to share your story?
If you would like to share your lupus story on Lupus Lyfe, please contact us at email@example.com.
Want to work with me?
If you are interested in collaborating with Lupus Lyfe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.