This post may contain affiliate links, which means Lupus Lyfe may make a small comission off of products or services listed.
If you have found this post, you may be searching for a work from home job while living with a chronic illness. If you are looking for a position that allows remote work, this Customer Service Representative with Asurion Work from Home may be exactly what you are looking for!
Customer Care Representative
Both English AND English/Spanish Bilingual Opportunities Available
As a Customer Care Rep with Asurion work from home, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers’ inquiries about lost or damaged devices and resolve customer issues in a timely manner to get them back online in this fast-moving, tech-driven world!
What they require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
What skills/interests are needed for Asurion to Work at Home?
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- A want to put the customer first
Asurion Work from home requirements:
- Must be able to provide a distraction free environment
- Must have a computer with Windows 7 or greater
- High Speed Internet Service
- Landline Phone Service