If you have found this post, you may be searching for a work from home job while living with a chronic illness. If you are looking for a position that allows remote work, this Customer Service Representative with Asurion may be exactly what you are looking for!
Customer Care Representative
Both English AND English/Spanish Bilingual Opportunities Available
As a Customer Care Rep, you will maintain exceptional customer service while providing remote support for customers’ inquiries about lost or damaged devices and resolve customer issues in a timely manner to get them back online in this fast-moving, tech-driven world!
What they require:
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexibility to work all shifts as required (including evenings, weekends, or holidays)
- 6 months of previous customer service experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our readiness assessment
- Willing to submit and pass a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
- Call center experience is welcomed but not required
What skills/interests are needed?
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Dedication to troubleshooting problems and finding a resolution
- Confidence in multitasking
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- A want to put the customer first
Work from home requirements:
- Must be able to provide a distraction free environment
- Must have a computer with Windows 7 or greater
- High Speed Internet Service
- Landline Phone Service