If you are looking for a part time job that you can work from home, you have come to the right place! UHAUL is currently hiring remote workers for part time positions as a Center Support Agent.
According to their website:
Center support agents take back-to-back incoming calls from customers, Agents assist customers who have an existing reservation or current business including answering general questions about pricing, products and services, and making changes to existing reservations.
U-Haul offers its Center Support Agents:
- Train and work from home – various schedules!
- Contact center career path available including work from home!
- Part-time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
Center Support Agent Minimum Qualifications:
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills
- Clear speaking voice
- General knowledge of U.S. geography
Must be available between the following times, based on Arizona time.
Their website states they need people to work at least one weekend day.
- Mon – Fri: 11 am – 7 pm
- Sat and Sun: 5 am – 5 pm
For more details on what technical requirements that are required, please visit their job posting to read the full job description.